Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Jumper



I actually watched a movie that nobody here has reviewed yet!

I thought it looked stupid, but I ended up really liking it. Hayden Christensen plays a guy who has a genetic mutation that allows him to "jump" from one place to another, no matter how far away. So, he could be in his living room and decide he wanted to go on top of the Eiffel tower and be there instantaneously. He ends up finding another guy like himself, and learns there are lots of them out there, but there are people called the Palladins who hunt them and kill them.

Very interesting concept, and I was happy to see that Hayden C. is a much better actor than he ever showed as Darth Vader. There were a couple spots we forwarded through, but it looked like it didn't show much and happened really quickly.

1 comments:

Andrea said...

I think I remember the previews for that one. Good to know. I'll have to see if Redbox has it.

 

Featured